whos.amung.us

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Dear Papa,
Happy Father's Day! Thank you for having raised us. For being there for the family through happiness and hardships. You are a wonderful and great father any child could ask for. Thank you Papa! i love u, WE love u. Happy Father's Day!

Dear Abah,
Happy Father's Day. Thank you for approving my love to your wonderful daughter and accepting me into the family. For everything else, Thank You! We love u Abah.

Dear Abg Bob,
On behalf of my little niece, the little Yaya, i'd like to wish u "Happy Father's Day!". =D

Me, My Self,
:) this is the first time i'm celebrating Father's Day. Alhamdulillah we got Zara. couldn't be happier. hope she'd grow up well, insyaAllah... heh, guess what? my little Zara gave me a card! well, bought by her mom of course... :) itz actually a birthday card by mistake but nevertheless, thank you both. itz a happy moment. i'm now a father to a beautiful daughter, a husband to a beautiful and loving wife :) Alhamdulillah...

No comments: