whos.amung.us

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Favourite Quotes

itz been a while since i updated my blog. same as all other online apps that i have. been bz lately. new project just got in. the old pending PoCs are now moving as real, and i'm also doing RnD for a new system with the team. hmm... bz bz bz!!

see, i was just browsing my fb after so long, then i realised in the profile, there's a favourite quote section. just proves ive not read/updated my profile for so long that i totally forgot about those quotes.

well being in the topic, im sure every1 have their own favourite quotes themselves. could be anything related or not related at all to them. they have their own reasons or they just like it.

in my case, i like motivational ones... keeps me spirited ;)

so below are some of my favourite quotes. who knows, it might lift up some1's spirit for the day. enjoy! :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everything I do in my life has to be the best. I have to educate myself to the place that I can contend as the best on earth - Will Smith


The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! - Rocky Balboa


If it didn't kill u, it makes u stronger... - U Got Served


Life is what happens while you're busy making your excuses. Another day, another casualty - Simple Plan


Bekerjalah untuk duniamu seolah-olah kamu akan hidup seratus tahu lagi, dan beribadahlah seolah-olah kamu akan mati esok hari - Rasulullah s.a.w


Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih - Malay proverb


Di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan - Malay proverb


Biarlah hari ini lebih baik dari semalam dan hari esok lebih baik dari hari ini - anonymous

No comments: